Traveling to Cabrillo
Cabrillo National Monument
1800 Cabrillo Memorial Drive, San Diego, California, 92016
Park Hours: Daily 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Verify that you are ready for your trip with this trip checklist.
__ Bring the following paperwork with you:
- Ranger-led or Self Guided Program Confirmation (email)
- Educational Fee Waiver (if applicable/one per vehicle)
- Tidepool Permit Confirmation (if applicable)
- School Permission Slips (if applicable)
__ Inform students and chaperones of Group Expectations
- Verify that you have 1 chaperone for every 5 children
__ Make appropriate transportation arrangements.
- Buses are required to stay for the entire duration of the trip if you are taking part in a tidepool program.
__ Upon arrival, check-in with entrance station. Rangers will contact the educational department and inform you where to go. The information is also listed on your program confirmation.
__ On a Self-Guided Tour? Check out our Cabrillo Adventure Guides for your group.
__ Enjoy the Park!
__ Submit Cabrillo Evaluation upon the completion of your program.
__ Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or review our FAQ.